I went on another exploring day trip to Los Angeles the other day (check out my first Day in LA adventure here) and wanted to show you what I take with me. I put together a list of the essentials. I also added a variable list for days when the weather or location may be an issue. Here goes!
Adventure Day Essentials
- Purell disinfecting wipes – arguably the most used item in the bag!
- Gum – for those post-coffee breaks
- Deodorant – to stay smelling great
- Smartphone lens attachments – to document the day in an artsy way
- Mouthwash – for those post-garlic & post-coffee breaks
- Eyeglasses – I usually wear contacts, but I always carry glasses just in case
- Contact solution
- Pain reliever – there’s nothing worse than having a migraine when you’re trying to explore
- Cash / Roll of quarters – for parking or souvenirs where cards are not accepted
- Phone charger / External battery charger – gotta stay connected!
- Camera battery charger
- Brita water bottle – to stay hydrated with clean filtered water
- Snacks – my favorites are Clif bars for some high carb refuelers (KitKats work too :))
There you have it! If there’s anything I left out that you think I should add to the lists, comment below. Also check out my YouTube video for a visual version:
For more travel tips and videos, subscribe to this blog AND my YouTube channel! Thanks for reading!